As stated last week, our team has decided on developing a Career and College Readiness course. In addition to the course overview and outline that I shared in the last blog, we have completed a syllabus; communication plan; assessment evidence; and rubrics for ePortfolio development, resume writing, and reflection practices.
All of our materials have been developed with our course outcome in mind. The main goal of the course is to prepare students to successfully transition from secondary to post-secondary education.
All of our materials have been developed with our course outcome in mind. The main goal of the course is to prepare students to successfully transition from secondary to post-secondary education.
The last piece of the puzzle is to complete an explanation video of our ePortfolio which houses each of these documents. As the team leader, I have been chosen to create the video and it will be done once the details for that assignment have been posted.
Overall, I am very pleased with our work thus far and excited to see the course unfold and we move forward!
Your video was nicely done!
ReplyDelete